There will be four deliveries for the 2018 “Pilot Project #2” season. Customers have a set price, Gardeners give produce for a discount, Volunteers give labor for a discount, and Farmers get paid. Interested in a combination of the options? Let us know! We’ll work with you. The general goals of this work are to:
- Establish a true, off-the-internet food sharing community.
- Open a new sales outlet for farmers to connect with customers.
- Allow folks to contribute volunteer labor in lieu of cash.
- Allow folks to contribute healthy produce in lieu of cash.
- Offer an incentive for our neighbors to volunteer and grow food.
- Empower the resilience and health of good environmental stewardship.
How It Works
- Step #1: Pay, give extras from your harvest, or lend a hand to volunteer.
- Step #2: Receive a variety of produce from around the neighborhood.
|Option||ID||Full Share||1/2 Share||1/4 Share||Details|
|Farmer||F||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00||Give some of your harvest for inclusion in the CSA, and receive compensation and free publicity.|
|Gardener||G||$40.00||$25.00||$15.00||Fill basket with your produce (e.g. apples, jams, eggs, etc.). Set it out for collection, later returned with a variety of harvests.|
|Volunteer||V||$40.00||$25.00||$15.00||Help collect, organize, and redistribute harvests; receive basket.|
|Customer||C||$80.00||$50.00||$30.00||Receive bushel basket each delivery day, filled with local harvests.|
|Delivery 1||Delivery 2||Delivery 3||Delivery 4|
|July 14||August 4||August 25||September 15|
* Is a date difficult for you? Let us know! We are happy to accommodate.